All Castlegate's mortgage enquiries are dealt with by Sian through our sister company Castlegate Financial Services, who are directly authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Sian has years of experience as a mortgage advisor – she is very personable and has a no nonsense approach – who I promise has the ability to make the seemingly complex world of mortgages understandable to you.
Why Speak to Sian?
- You will be left understanding what she is talking about
- She will listen
- She will direct you to the right loan to fit your individual/personal circumstances
- Sian has access to the whole of the mortgage market, unlike an individual bank or building society who will only advise you on their own products.
- Sian is an FSA approved Independent Mortgage Adviser
- Home visits can be arranged
- She offers advice on all types of mortgage loans – first time buyers, re- mortgages, capital raising, buy to let loans, etc
- Free, no obligation, initial discussion
We know that mortgage loans do appear to be very complex and confusing and it can be a worry wondering whether or not you are talking to the right person to guide you to the mortgage that is right for you. This choice is of paramount importance, after all buying a new home will probably be the biggest, most important financial decision that you will ever make and you need to get it right!
But please don’t worry, request a call back from Sian and a 10 minute conversation with her will convince you that you are not only talking to an extremely knowledgeable person, but to someone that will ensure your needs are understood. She will ensure that you understand that the decision that you are about to make is the right one for you.
Sian will direct you every step of the way and take away your pain and strain in dealing with every aspect of the mortgage process, from your initial application with the lender to liaising throughout the necessary legal processes with your solicitors.
So What's Next?
- Step One Arrange for Sian to call you and make an appointment to have an initial chat.
- Step Two Sian finds out 'what's important to you'
- Step Three Sian makes her recommendations
- Step Four Recommendations agreed, mortgage application made.
- Step Five Leave the rest to Sian
You're only a phone call or email away from talking to someone who really knows what they are talking about!