- Three Storey Town House
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- GCH & UPVC Double Glazing
- Close To Local Amenities & Schools
- Good Transport Links
*** SUPERB FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE AVAILABLE FROM MID-MAY! ***
Positioned on a peaceful cul-de-sac location, this three story townhouse comprises of a kitchen/diner, living room with patio doors looking out to the well maintained rear garden and downstairs WC to the ground floor.
On the first floor, you'll be impressed by the generously sized three bedrooms and family bathroom suite. There's a further master bedroom to the second floor which benefits from a convenient shower room.
Externally there are two allocated parking spaces directly in front of the property. Woodland Close is within walking distance of Kimberley school, Leisure Centre and other local amenities including M1 Junction 26 and tram routes into Nottingham (at Phoenix Park). Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation being offered. Call now on 0115 933 8438 to arrange an accompanied viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.