- Semi-Detached Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Conservatory At The Rear
- Allocated Parking
- UPVC Double Glazing
- AVAILABLE EARLY JULY 2019
*** AVAILABLE EARLY JULY 2019 *** UNFURNISHED ***
Positioned on a peaceful cul-de-sac location is this modern two bedroom semi-detached property with conservatory. The accommodation comprises smart living room to the front, a kitchen/diner with modern units including a built-in oven, hob and extractor fan and further to this there is a light & airy conservatory. On the first floor are two double bedrooms with the main master bedroom including a built-in wardrobe. A well-appointed three piece bathroom suite can also be located at the top of the stairway.
Externally, allocated parking for multiple vehicles is available at the side of the property, along with roadside parking to the front. A well maintained and enclosed garden area can be found at the rear. Bluebell Close is ideally located with quick access to the M1, Mansfield and Chesterfield. The town also has its own train station offering direct links to Nottingham, Mansfield and surrounding areas.
Viewings are a must to fully appreciate the accommodation being offered so call now on 01623 747956 to arrange your accompanied viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.