- FIRST MONTH'S RENT HALF PRICE
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Property With Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking Enclosed Rear Garden
- Conservatory Style Extension
- DSS AND PETS CONSIDERED
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
**FIRST MONTH'S RENT HALF PRICE***AVAILABLE END OF DECEMBER***THE LANDLORD WILL CONSIDER DSS WHEN A SUITABLE GUARANTOR PROVIDED AND PETS CONSIDERED IN THE PROPERTY WHEN A PET FEE IS PAID*** Castlegate are delighted to present this extended three bedroom semi-detached property located in a peaceful residential area in Shirebrook. The accommodation is presented in excellent condition and comprises of porch and entrance hallway, spacious lounge with brick-built conservatory style extension to the rear of the property, utility/hobby room, fitted kitchen with range oven, fitted three piece bathroom suite and three spacious bedrooms. The property also boasts the modern benefits of gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout and off road parking is available. Situated in a desirable residential area the property is within easy reach of all local schools and amenities as well as Shirebrook's renowned Market Place. Call Castlegate now to arrange your viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.