- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout and Gas Central Heating
- Rear Garden
- Some White Goods Included
- AVAILABLE EARLY JUNE
*** THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE JUNE 2019 AND IS OFFERED UNFURNISHED *** THE LANDLORD OF THIS PROPERTY WILL CONSIDER DSS TENANTS WITH A SUITABLE GUARANTOR AND WILL CONSIDER PETS PROVIDING A PET FEE IS PAID ***
Do not miss this three bedroom semi detached property offered in a sought after location. Benefitting from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
The accommodation comprises of two spacious reception rooms, fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine (white goods left by the landlord are a gesture of good will and will not be repaired or replaced should they cease to work) and a wet room to the ground floor. To the first floor are two spacious double bedrooms and a smaller third bedroom. There is a low maintenance enclosed garden to the rear. Situated in a convenient location on local bus routes, the property is close to local amenities, schools, Shirebrook market place and Sports Direct.
To arrange an accompanied viewing, please contact Castlegate on 01623 747956 or visit us in branch.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Checkout inspection fee - £60
All charges include v