- Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Recently Refurbished Kitchen And Bathroom
- Offered Unfurnished
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway And Single Garage
- Located In A Quiet Residential Cul-de-sac
- Situated A Short Walk Away From David Lane Tram Stop
- Great Access To Nottingham City Centre, Both Major Hospitals And Schools
This is a two double bedroom semi-detached property that comes with a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite. Situated just a short walk from the David lane’s tram stop in Basford as well as regular bus links into Nottingham City Centre. Ideally located for access to City centre, both major hospitals, local amenities and schools. Bramble Close is offered unfurnished and has been finished to a high standard. Benefiting from a driveway for one vehicle as well as a single attached garage. Property comprises of entrance hall, newly refitted kitchen with cooker, spacious living/dining room with sliding doors leading into a lean-to-shelter at the rear and into the garden. There are two good sized bedrooms to the first floor and a modern fitted bathroom suite with shower over the bath. This property would be ideal for professionals or small families. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer. Call now on 0115 9338 438.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.