- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Two Bathrooms And Two Reception Rooms
- Offered Unfurnished
- Off Street Parking for Two Vechiles
- Ideal And Peaceful Residential Location
- NO DSS And NO PETS ACCEPTED
- Easy Access To Local Shops Amenities And Transport links.
- Short Walk From Cantrell Road and Cantrell School
Are you looking for something special?
A delightful and well looked after three-bedroom semi-detached property in an ideal and peaceful residential location. Situated in the popular area of Bulwell, just a short walk from Cantrell Primary School and is very close to local amenities, Bulwell Town Centre and excellent bus and trams links allowing great access to Nottingham City Centre, M1 J.26 and both major hospitals. This property used to be a two bed that has had a double extension at the side and to the rear to provide a two bathroom and three-bedroom home. It now benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, off street parking for two vehicles and a low maintenance front garden. A superb enclosed rear garden with fantastic decking and seating area with a small lawn area and storage shed. The property comprises of entrance and cloak area, two reception rooms and bay front living room, extended modern kitchen/diner with cooker to the rear. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with ensuite bathroom to one of the rooms and a modern fitted shower room. Available May 2018. NO PETS OR DSS ACCEPTED. Call to arrange your viewing on 0115 9338 438.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Check out inspection fee - £60
All charges include vat.