- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Conservatories
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking (Garage Not Included)
- WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY- NO DSS, PETS OR CHILDREN
- No Smokers
- Available January 2018
** Available January 2018 **
This three bedroom semi detached property set on a corner plot and is situated in a popular and convenient location in Stapleford. Offered FURNISHED, the property benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and briefly comprises of entrance hall, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and two conservatories to the ground floor. The first floor holds three good sized bedrooms with fitted storage and the family bathroom suite. Externally there are low maintenance enclosed front and rear gardens with parking available via driveway (garage not available to tenants) to the rear of the property. Hicklings Lane is situated close to local amenities and has excellent transport links to Nottingham city centre, Queens Medical Centre, A52 and M1(Jct 25). Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer and the location of the property. Call now on 0115 9338438 to arrange an accompanied viewing.
No DSS, smoking or pets.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Checkout inspection fee - £60
All charges include vat.