- Detached Property
- Remote Controlled Double Garage
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Good Transport Links To A52
- Gardner Included In The Rent
- To View Call On 0115 9338438
Offered unfurnished this is a great opportunity to rent a four bedroom detached house with garage and beautiful garden in the small and pretty village of Bramcote.
On entering the house through the porch is a spacious hallway with storage leading to shower room, and the dining room.
The dining room leads to the modern kitchen with all main appliances and sitting room which overlooks the garden with lots of windows making it very light and airy.
Stairs lead to the first floor where there are three double bedrooms, study or fourth bedroom and family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower.
The garden is stunning and very spacious, beautifully maintained both front and back and has patio seating area.
The house also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and does include a gardener in the monthly rent.
To the front is a garage which can park two cars there is also extra parking on the driveway.
Situated in a semi-rural setting Bramcote is within easy reach of Nottingham city centre (approximately 5 miles) close to junc.25 of the M1 (approximately 2 miles). There is an excellent shopping centre in nearby Beeston and a regular bus service into Nottingham.
Viewing highly recommended.
To arrange a viewing call today on 01159338438.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation being offered.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.