- Two Bedroom Detached House
- Newly Renovated
- UVPC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- To View Call On 0115 9338438
***LOVELY FAMILY HOME TO RENT***
This is a great opportunity to rent a newly renovated three bedroom detached family home in the highly sought after residential area of Woodthorpe. The property comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom with toilet and wash hand basin, large kitchen dining room with all main appliances and spacious reception rooms with patio doors to leading to the garden. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with bath and separate shower which leads to a dressing area. Throughout the house has been renovated to a very high standard with neutral decor, stylish bathroom and contemporary kitchen. There is a paved and grass area in the garden with ample space for table and chairs leading to rockery areas. The house also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and has a garage with extra parking available on the drive way. Situated on a lovely road and conveniently located near local amenities and schools with easy access to Nottingham City Center, City Hospital and M1. This property would make a brilliant family home. Viewing is highly recommended, don't miss the opportunity - Call today on 0115 9338438 to arrange a viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Checkout inspection fee - £60
All charges include vat.