- House Share
- Double Bedroom
- Own Bathroom
- Quiet Residential Area
- Off Road Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Easy Access To The City Centre
- To View Call On 0115 9338438
** We are advertising this property as a house share with the current tenant in situ ** Rent and bond would be shared, please call for details.
This is a well maintained fully furnished two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated in the quiet residential area of Castle Marina.
On the first floor there is an open plan sitting / dining / kitchen.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all main appliances and has French doors leading to the balcony which overlooks the gardens.
From the hallway is a bathroom with bath and shower over and a large storage cupboard.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower.
There is off road parking and well maintained communal gardens.
This is an ideal location if you want to be within walking distance of the city center, near local shops and in the tranquil setting of the marina.
There is easy access to the University Hospital and Nottingham University.
Viewing highly recommended. Call 01159 338438
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.