- Flat Share with currant tenant in situ Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Offered Unfurnished
- Situated In The Heart Of The Park Estates With Spectacular Views
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Secure Parking
- NO DSS OR PETS
- Available from the end of April
***WE ARE ADVERTISING THIS PROPERTY AS A HOUSE SHARE WITH THE CURRENT TENANT IN SITU***
Rent advertised is half of the currant rent of £975.00.
Situated in the heart of The Park estate, Castlegate are excited to offer you the opportunity to rent this luxurious two bedroom apartment with spectacular views. The main bedroom has an ensuite and a main bathroom for the second tenant. Upon entering the communal hallway, which is oozing period features, the original staircase takes you to the apartment on the first floor.
The apartment offers a hallway, spacious sitting/dining room with a feature fireplace, two double bedrooms the master with en suite, family bathroom and contemporary kitchen with all the main appliances.
This is a newly refurbished apartment that has been renovated to a very high standard with neutral décor, stylish bathrooms and a beautiful mix of old period features with modern design.
The apartment also benefits from gated secure parking and garage, communal garden and gas central heating.
Conveniently located within walking distance of the city centre and with easy access to the University Hospital and A52.
A truly stunning home, offered unfurnished, that needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Call now on 0115 9338438 to arrange an accompanied viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.