- Semi- Detached Three Bedroom Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Downstairs WC
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Rear Garden
- DSS AND PETS NOT CONSIDERED
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Castlegate are delighted to offer this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property . Offering spacious living accommodation and high quality finish through out that can only be appreciated on personal inspection. The positioning of this property also allows easy access to local amenities, transport links and local schools.
The property comprises: Entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, under storage, kitchen and lounge. To the first floor: Three bedrooms, en-suite to master and family bathroom. Outside the property to the rear is an enclosed lawned area with decked patio. On street parking available.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.