*AVAILABLE EARLY JANUARY 2019 *
***PREPARE TO BE SURPRISED*** An attractive three bedroomed semi-detached property located within a highly convenient location on Piccadilly in the Highbury Vale area of Bulwell. Castlegate Estate and Lettings are proud to bring to the market this well presented property with a tasteful decor throughout. There is a welcoming feel about the property, which continues into each room of the property. Featuring an inviting reception hall which gives access into the light and airy lounge/diner, a superbly presented kitchen and ground floor WC. The first floor boasts the three nicely proportioned bedrooms and the bathroom which simply stunning and complimented well with the modern suite and has the benefit of a bath with a overhead shower. The outside space is just as impressive, boasting lovely low maintenance gardens and off street parking. The property is situated just a short walk away from local schools, amenities and regular bus and tram links. Access to both major hospitals, Nottingham City Centre, Bulwell Town Centre and M1(J26). This property is available to from Early January 2019. Don’t delay, call Castlegate and arrange a viewing of this property today.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.