- Three Double Bedrooms over Three Storeys
- Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Close to Local Shops and Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
***SEEING IS BELIEVING!!*** Castlegate Estate and Lettings are proud to offer this three bedroomed, three storey property for rent.
This property not only boasts two reception rooms, which offers space, light and a feeling of relaxation, in our opinion. It also has the added benefit of three double bedrooms, over three floors.
On entering the property you are greeted with the first reception room, which leads through to the second, spacious reception room. From this central point of the property, you are lead to the well laid out kitchen which offers you a nice range of modern, fitted kitchen units, lots of storage and a tiled splash back.
The first floor gives two well proportioned, appealing double bedrooms, which give you a sense of homely comfort, without losing any space. The second floor and third double bedroom is accessed through a separate door and offers you a light and spacious room, which can be utilised as a work space or bedroom.
All in all the property has a lovely feel and is available to view straight away. Don't miss this one, call Castlegate on 01159338483 to book your viewing.
Property is available from February 2019
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Checkout inspection fee - £60
All charges include v