- Three Bedroom, Three Storey Mid Terrace Property
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Close To Local Schools, Shops, Amenities & Excellent Transport Links
- DSS AND PETS CONSIDERED
- AVAILABLE EARLY JANUARY
**AVAILABLE EARLY JANUARY**UNFURNISHED**DSS CONSIDERED WHEN A SUITABLE GUARANTOR IS SUPPLIED, AND PETS CONSIDERED WHEN A PET FEE IS PAID
A spacious three bedroom, three storey mid terrace property, recently redecorated throughout with modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating via a combi boiler. The accommodation comprises entrance porch leading to a light and airy spacious open plan living/dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor holds two bedrooms and the family bathroom suite with the third bedroom to the second floor. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front of the property. To the rear there is a further low maintenance garden, mainly gravelled with a paved pathway leasing to the rear of the garden and a good sized shed, ideal for storage. Burlington Avenue is situated in a popular area of Langwith Junction, close to regular bus links, local amenities, primary and secondary schools and is within easy reach of Shirebrook centre. Do not miss your opportunity to view this fantastic property, call today on 01623 747956 to arrange a viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.