- Three Bedroom, Three Storey Property
- Offered Unfurnished
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- En-Suites & Dressing Room to Master Bedroom
- Additional Home Office / Nursery
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- The Landlord Of This Property Does NOT Accept DSS or Pets
*** MODERN THREE BEDROOM, THREE STOREY, MID-TOWNHOUSE ***
Are you looking for a beautiful three bedroom property, conveniently situated in a popular residential area, in Spondon? Then there's no need to look any further!
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing and has a range of modern fixtures and fittings throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hall with WC, fitted kitchen/diner and spacious reception room.
The first floor holds two bedrooms, a fitted family bathroom suite and a further home office / nursery room whilst a smart looking master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room is privately located on the second floor. Externally there is a low maintenance enclosed rear garden and off street parking via driveway at the front.
Hatton Mews is situated in an ideal position within easy reach of a range of local amenities and public transport links. Derby City Centre is approximately 3 miles away as well as good access onto the A52 and M1. Please note that the landlord of this property does not accept DSS applicants or pets.
Call Castlegate on 0115 9338438 to arrange a viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Bond Handling/check out fee - £60
All charges include vat.