- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Offered Unfurnished
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Close To Local Schools, Shops, Amenities & Transport Links
- The Landlord Will Accept DSS Applicants With A Guarantor & Consider Pets
- Available Immediately
** Available Immediately. The landlord of this property will accept DSS applicants with a guarantor and will consider pets (no cats) **
Three bedroom mid terrace property situated in a peaceful residential area in Shirebook and is just a short stroll from the market place. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and briefly comprises of entrance porch, kitchen/diner, living room, conservatory and a downstairs w/c to the ground floor. The first floor holds three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom suite with separate w/c. Externally there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear of the property. Parking is available off street via gated driveway. Hereward Close is ideally situated close to local schools, shops, amenities and excellent transport links to Nottingham and Mansfield. Call now on 01623 747956 to arrange an accompanied viewing .
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Check out inspection fee - £60
All charges include vat.