- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Offered Unfurnished
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Front & Rear Gardens
- The Landlord Will NOT Accept DSS Applicants
- Pets Considered With Pet Fee
** Available Immediately. The landlord of this property will NOT accept DSS applicants, however may consider pets. **
Newly redecorated this three bedroom mid terrace property situated in a peaceful residential area in Langwith. Offered unfurnished and benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and have been neutrally decorated throughout with new carpets. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, family bathroom, spacious living room and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. The first floor holds three good sized bedrooms. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the front, mainly laid to lawn with driveway providing secure off street parking. To the rear of the property is a spacious enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with gravelled area to the rear. Devonshire Drive is situated within close proximity of bus and train links, local schools and has easy access to Mansfield and Shirebrook town centre. Call today on 01623 747956 to arrange an accompanied viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £200 or as agreed with the landlord.
Check out inspection fee - £60
All charges include vat.