- Three Storey Mid Terrace Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- THIS LANDLORD WILL CONSIDER DSS & PETS
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
***This property is available immediately. The landlord of this property will consider DSS with a suitable guarantor and pets providing a pet fee is paid***
This three double bedroom property is offered unfurnished and offers spacious living accommodation. Located in a popular area of Shirebrook with views overlooking the recreational grounds and within walking distance to St Josephs Catholic Primary School and Willow Tree Family Farm. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and has newly fitted carpets to the ground floor. The accommodation comprises two reception rooms, kitchen and updated family bathroom to the ground floor. The first floor holds two bedrooms with a further bedroom to the second floor. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front with parking available on street. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with two brick outbuildings ideal for storage. Langwith Road is situated close to Shirebrook market place, shops, amenities and excellent transport links. Do not miss out on this superb property. Call today on 01623 747956 to arrange an accompanied viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Checkout inspection fee - £60
All charges include vat.