- Extended Two Bedroom Mid Town House
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Extended Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Driveway & Enclosed Rear Garden
- DSS TENANTS & PETS CONSIDERED
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
***AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY***THIS LANDLORD WILL CONSIDER DSS TENANTS WITH A QUALIFYING GUARANTOR AND PETS WHEN A PET FEE IS PAID***UNFURNISHED***
This two bedroom mid terrace property has been extended at the rear giving a lovely, open plan living/dining area with patio doors opening out onto the garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, a downstairs WC, a modern fitted kitchen and a spacious living area to the ground floor. The first floor holds two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Externally there is off street parking available via a driveway to the front of the property. To the rear is an enclosed, low maintenance garden with fenced boundaries and gated access to the rear. Church Drive is ideally located within easy reach of local schools, shops, amenities and excellent transport links as well as recreational areas. Call now on 01623 747956 to arrange a viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Checkout inspection fee - £60
All charges include vat.