- REDUCED APPLICATION FEES AND FIRST MONTH'S RENT HALF PRICE
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
- DSS CONSIDERED, SOME PETS CONSIDERED
- AVAILABLE IMMEDAITELY
***REDUCED APPLICATION FEES AND FIRST MONTH'S RENT HALF PRICE***AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. THE LANDLORD OF THIS PROPERTY MAY CONSIDER DSS APPLICANTS WITH A SUITABLE GUARANTOR, SOME PETS CONSIDERED WHEN A PET FEE IS PAID***
A spacious three bedroom mid terrace property situated in a popular area in Langwith. Offered unfurnished and benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises of living room, kitchen and downstairs bathroom with shower over bath to the ground floor. The first floor holds three good sized bedrooms. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the front of the property. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a shed, an outbuilding for storage and an off road parking area with double gated access. Beyond the double gates at the rear is an allocated parking space providing additional off road parking. Parking is also available on street to the front of the property. Portland Terrace is located with lovely surroundings as well as nearby schools, amenities and transport links. Ideal for families. Call now on 01623 747956 to arrange an accompanied viewing.
£225 single applicant
£125 for each additional tenant or occupier over the age of 18.
£125 for each guarantor if required
These fees are for:
- Production of the tenancy agreement including any individually negotiated clauses
- Production of the deed of guarantee if applicable
- Compiling, submitting and completing reference reports for submission to your prospective landlord
- Obtaining acceptance of your reference reports from your prospective landlord
- Obtaining and verifying all safety certificates and consents are in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging quotes and organising any work required pre-let
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in place prior to the move in date
- Arranging for the appropriate deposit documentation to be signed
- Taking payment of the move in monies
Deposit - equivalent to one month's rent plus £100 will be required to be paid 48 hours prior to the start of the tenancy, together with the first month’s rent. Pet fee additional a minimum of £150 or as agreed with the landlord.
Checkout inspection fee - £60
All charges include vat.